We know life can throw curve balls every now and then, and we're here when you need us.
Our aim is to keep you moving forward, so give us a call as soon as possible. Please don't dilly dally.
If you are unable to keep up your payments on your loan because of illness, injury, loss of employment, the end of a relationship, or any other reasonable cause, we may have options to help you via a Hardship Variation to your current loan agreement.
To apply for this you will need to:
- make an application to us in writing; and
- tell us about your reasons for the Hardship Variation request; and
- request one of the following:
- increasing the term of your credit agreement - this means reducing the amount due on each payment date and increase the number of payments; or
- a postponement of certain payments; or
- both of the above - that is, postpone some payments and pay smaller amounts over a longer time period; and
And please phone 0800 25 10 50 to discuss anything if required.
We do have to let you know that if you delay for too long in making an application, or do not meet the Hardship Variation criteria, we may not have to consider your request.
If your application is accepted, we will send you a Hardship Variation agreement to sign which acknowledges any changes to your credit agreement and a “Hardship Variation Fee” will be added to your credit agreement, refer to the fee schedule here.